You’re going to film yourselves when you discuss these questions. Do this in groups of three. Make sure everyone speaks and that you elaborate and motivate your answers.
- What is the film about?
- What are the most important scenes?
- Describe the scenery. Where does the movie take place? Landscape, houses etc.
- Who is Ree? Describe her.
- Describe Ree’s family. The siblings, mother, father.
- What is Ree’s relation to the family, what is her role?
- What does Ree teach her siblings?
- What about the burnt down house? Why did the man bring her there?
- Who do you think killed Jessup?
- Why do you think anyone wanted to kill him?
- Which scene did you react to the most? Like/didn’t like, weird etc..
- What did you think about the ending? Was it happy/sad, how would you’ve wanted it to end etc.
- What is the message of this film?
- What is your opinion on the film? Justify!
Publish the video on Youtube and send me a link or upload it on Google Drive and share it with me. emma.prene (schnabel-a) gmail.com
When you’ve finished the discussion, you’re going to watch this interview with Jennifer Lawrence individually.
Write a short summary (about 100-200 words) of the interview.